Where to buy a collapsible cooler in Orlando?

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
I'm assuming the Walmart on 192?

We'll be down in a couple of weeks, and now that fall is approaching we can't find much in the cooler line up here since they're a summer item. Also, I'm not sure what they're called, but we'd like to get some of those waterproof plastic "wallets" which are large enough to hold your KTTW card and can be worn around the neck. I've seen them discussed on several other boards, but have never seen anything like that in our area.

Thanks.

- Mike

This isn't the answer to your question, but in case you don't have any luck getting a firm answer (and you want to be sure you'll have a cooler once you get there), you might want to buy one off the net.

I bought one at the local Sports Authority store, the brand name was "California Innovations" and it said it would hold 24 cans of soda plus ice (they were also available in 12 can, 36 can and 48 can sizes). I did a search on the net and found the following web address:

http://www.sunwear.com/california_innovations.html

They have these collapsible coolers for sale at this website.

FYI, using the 24 can size, we were able to fit 2 half gallon cartons of milk, one half gallon carton of juice, a block of cheese, about 10 containers of yogurt, a few juice boxes and ziplocs full of ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter