Where to buy a Kermit the frog?

R

Rajah*

I love Kermit! I was wondering if they sold Muppet items near the Muppet 3D, or anywhere else?:earsgirl:
thanks!!

Yes, They sell Muppets merchandise at Stage 1 Company Store. It is close to the exit of Muppets 3-D. They also have Bear in the Big Blue House merchandise.:)

Or - if you have a few billion dollars laying around you can buy the whole company!

Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

I noticed last time I was at MGM that a lot of people had bought Kermit backpacks. The stomachs were the storage part, and then it had a head on the top with arms and legs dangling off. It's a cute idea, but for some reason they did it to where Kermit's back is up against your back. Instead of him hugging you, he hangs limply and looks really sad.

There are other Muppet things available, though. I don't remember the specific stores, but you can always ask a CM if you're afraid you may have missed some stores.

I would guess the Muppet store at MGM but Im not exactly sure...

lol mattlm!! :p

We just returned with a stuffed Kermit...purchased from the cute little store outside Muppets 3D and Mama Melrose.

:p :D :smooth:

As mentioned, they have a lot of different muppets stuffed animals at the store near the exit of the 3D movie. I have seen Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, miss piggy and the bunny from the show (can't remember his name), but not all at the same time.

I was also able to fine Statler, Waldorf, Rizzo and Scooter at the toy store in Downtown disney, although they were smaller than the other characters, about twice the size of a beanie baby. :cool:

Great info! I was going to post a similar question myself as to where to purchase Muppet stuffed characters. My 3 1/2 yr old DD would love a Gonzo stuffed toy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter