Where to buy swim trunks on property?

Adrieske

Mouseketeer
dh forgot to pack his swim trunks. We are currently at AK and staying at the POP. Where can we find him

They had some in the gift shop at POFQ, so check yours! Plain black with a little white Mickey on the bottom of a leg. If not I'm sure Disney springs somewhere, or if you're Amazon prime members you can order a pair. Good luck! :)

They had some in the gift shop at POFQ, so check yours! Plain black with a little white Mickey on the bottom of a leg. If not I'm sure Disney springs somewhere, or if you're Amazon prime members you can order a pair. Good luck! :)

The water parks definitely have a big selection of them. I dunno about anywhere else.

I think they are in all the resort gift shops. We saw swim suits at CBR gift shop and I joked that lots of people must forget to pack bathing suits!! Apparently they do!!

Typhoon Lagoon.

The water parks definitely have a big selection of them. I dunno about anywhere else.

Cheshire Figment has posted that they have/will do a 1 hour shopping pass at TL. You pay for a ticket, go in do your shopping and as long as it doesn't look like you got wet;) they will refund the ticket.

I think this is still done because the WPs have a much better selection.

Also just go to Disney Springs. There are a ton of shops there and many have bathing suits.

There is a target store not far from AKL but if you don't have a car you will have to take a taxi.

Both Rainforest cafes have men's swimsuit and their prices are really reasonable.( I think around 20$)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter