Where to dine and snack in Disney Springs?

Sassycat494

Earning My Ears
Hello! My husband and I will be visiting Orlando in mid December. We are on a budget, so we aren't going to any of the parks,but want to spend some time at Disney Springs. We visited DS in August & loved it!! We ate at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin, Ghirardelli's for the sea salt caramel sundae & Amorette's Patisserie for the Mickey cake. From the list, you can easily infer we both have a sweet tooth. Where should we visit next??? Of course I'm especially interested in sweets!! Thanks for your input!!

Try the Polite Pig. We think the food is very good, portion size large, prices reasonable for Disney and the orange blossom honey cake is sooooo good! Best of all, you do not need a reservation however, arriving early for lunch or during an off time for dinner will help you avoid a long line :)

I love Raglan Road, the Irish themed restaurant. Dishes are hearty and interesting and there's always wonderful live entertainment from Irish step dancers in the mid-late afternoon and then live bands at night. It's a very reliable restaurant.

For an immersive theme that will knock your socks off, you can't beat either the Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex, where their stunning recreations of the the rainforests with all the animals coming to life and stuff like meteor showers and rain storms happening in ceilings. Food is akin to like Ruby Tuesdays or Fridays or Applebees.

I enjoyed Bongos, the Cuban-themed restaurant owned by Gloria Estefan, as well.

There are many, many choices, it's quite daunting, like just in the last 2 years or so, they have added so much.

So many options! My favorite for a meal is Raglan Road.

Desserts you could hit Sprinkles or Candy Cauldron. Or even get a sweet crepe at Aristocrepes.

If you are on a budget I would go to Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express. If you are willing to spend more we loved Morimoto Asia.

We love almost everything we have had in Disney Springs - DLuxe burger (get a milkshake too!), Frontera Cocina, Wolfgang Puck Express are all great. We really liked Chicken Guy last trip too.

If either of you have birthdays in December sign up for the Landry's card and use your birthday credit at TRex, a lot of fun and decent food.

For a table service, I would definitely say Ragland Rd. Get the Ger's Bread and butter pudding too.

Polite pig was very good as well. Wolfgang Pucks Express is on my list to try. And I would still go to Amorette's for dessert. lol

If you like sweets definitely stop by Raglan Road and try their bread pudding. Its a thing of beauty!!!!

my favorites at DS is House of Blues and Raglan Road. The Shrimp & Grits at HOB is awesome!!!!

It’s becoming a new tradition for us to go to the bar at the Boathouse for lunch or dinner—it’s right on the lake (behind the restaurant) so the view is wonderful! They have tables that go back pretty far (like around to the side, but still on the lake) so there’s plenty of seating... we’ve never had an issue finding one! Be warned, some of them are literally on a dock, and move (gently) with the water!

I also love Morimoto Asia (lunch is my rec, a bit cheaper).

For snacks, the churro cart is usually our go to.

Art Smith's Homecoming was one of the best meals we've had in 30 years of going to Disney. DLuxe Burger was great and yes get a milkshake! There is also a pizza place in that same area where you kind of make your own pizza that was very good. Earl of Sandwich is always wonderful.

Hello! My husband and I will be visiting Orlando in mid December. We are on a budget, so we aren't going to any of the parks,but want to spend some time at Disney Springs. We visited DS in August & loved it!! We ate at Chef Art Smith's Homecomin, Ghirardelli's for the sea salt caramel sundae & Amorette's Patisserie for the Mickey cake. From the list, you can easily infer we both have a sweet tooth. Where should we visit next??? Of course I'm especially interested in sweets!! Thanks for your input!!
2 of my faves are the poutine at Daily Poutine and YeSake...if ya like sushi? Both arent gonna break the bank...are shareable and french fries , cheese and gravy....I mean what else do I have to say!!!LOL

It will be hard to beat Homecomin'. For another table service, I would suggest Raglan Road. For a quick service, Polite Pig or Chicken Guy.

For sweets, Ghiradelli is our go to, but we always get things to go at Goofy's Candy Co. The loaded rice krispie treats are one of my favorite things at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter