• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat at City Walk(USH)?

We just had a decent-enough meal at Hard Rock last Friday night and it looks like Bubba Gump's is ready to open any day - they were busy stocking the bars!! :thumbsup2
It was a bit too hot for us to sit outside at Saddle Ranch- we asked to sit inside and it was even hotter there - no air on! - just walked down HRock, where we're familiar with the menu.

Next to USH. It is rectangular shopping district with eateries. Many interesting stores. You can google it.

Jack pirate:

It also has plenty of entertainment -- movie theatres, IMAX, jazz clubs, street performers, jumbotron (music videos and movie clips).

Woody

Does anyone know how far it is from DL? TIA :cool1:

Here's another vote for Buca. We ate there last week on our honeymoon and it was the BEST Italian food I've ever gotten at a restaurant. The lasagna was PHENOMENAL! I even took a picture of it! We got a portion for two and barely managed to polish it off. SOOO good!

Buca di Beppo is a favorite of ours, too.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter