Where to eat at SeaWorld?

Actually funny you ask. We were doing some internet searching and stumbled upon Trex....and our DD3 that the dinosaurs were so neat...although a little scary.....so we now have decided to try Trex....I explained to DH that they are owned by the same people so the food should be just as good! Just hope when we get there DD doesnt get scared too bad...

as to sit in the Ice Cave when you go...it changes colors and really has no animals in it but you can see the dinosaurs while sitting there and you can always walk around.....It has a meteor shower show and the dinosaurs move and roar...just like at rainforest...

we really like it...also the aquarium area maybe a good spot if you think someone may get scared...

as to sit in the Ice Cave when you go...it changes colors and really has no animals in it but you can see the dinosaurs while sitting there and you can always walk around.....It has a meteor shower show and the dinosaurs move and roar...just like at rainforest...

we really like it...also the aquarium area maybe a good spot if you think someone may get scared...

Awesome thanks for the tips...

Do you know right off hand any other resturants in Aquatica/SeaWord Orlando area that we could stop in after our day there for dinner????

Thanks Again...

All day dining plan is quick and easy, but at $30 a person is not cheap. You get as much as you want as often as you want from the places. We would just walk in to grab a soda/water and a container of fresh strawberries for the kids in addition to any meals/snacks. Once in a while I would grab a cake or pie only for a suger-high snack!

Great thread folks, thanks for all the information. My family's trip in June is Discovery Cove/Aquatica/SeaWorld so no Disney but the TREX place sounds neat. My googling found it is part of Disney downtown. Do you have to be a paying Disney customer to get the TREX or can anyone drive in and go?

Great thread folks, thanks for all the information. My family's trip in June is Discovery Cove/Aquatica/SeaWorld so no Disney but the TREX place sounds neat. My googling found it is part of Disney downtown. Do you have to be a paying Disney customer to get the TREX or can anyone drive in and go?

We are going to Sea World/Aquatica in June and staying in Daytona and plan on hitting TREX after Sea World for dinner and shopping Downtown Disney is free and you can drive right in!!!!!!!

Anyone can go...just make sure you get an ADR it gets very busy...think of it as Rainforest Cafe on acid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter