Where to eat dinner at the Very Merry Christmas Party ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Best place to eat dinner ?
Where would you eat ?

Be Our Guest for $60/person
Cindy's - most likely hard to get - so I say go
Plaza about $40/person
Crystal Palace about $60/person

My DH needs low salt diet
Thanks

Best place to eat dinner ?
Where would you eat ?

Be Our Guest for $60/person
Cindy's - most likely hard to get - so I say go
Plaza about $40/person
Crystal Palace about $60/person

My DH needs low salt diet
Thanks

I wouldn't do any of the above DURING the party. You're already paying top dollar to be in the park. All of those will take at least an hour and probably closer to two out of your party time. Eat a late lunch somewhere BEFORE the party and then just grab a snack or a QS meal.

I wouldn't do any of the above DURING the party. You're already paying top dollar to be in the park. All of those will take at least an hour and probably closer to two out of your party time. Eat a late lunch somewhere BEFORE the party and then just grab a snack or a QS meal.

I wholeheartedly agree. If you get in the park by 4pm or so, it’s too much to ask to go all night without a meal. But a QS meal at Pecos somewhere around a 6pm FP for Big Thunder sounds about right to me.

No way would I consider a table service on a party night. Now, a nice character breakfast brunch on the morning-of at about 11 would be ideal if you really want a table service experience.

We always do a 4 or 4:30 dinner at a TS on a party night either at Tony’s or BOG.
I have a family member who needs to have low salt and all TS we have been to at the different parks or resorts do a great job accommodating.

We ate at Pecos Bill right around 6 last year during the Halloween party.

I believe we have a 4:30 reservation for dinner at the Plaza. We made the mistake one year not eating thinking we could eat at Columbia house, but it was closed. I would suggest making a reservation around 4-5 at either plaza or crystal palace.

We did the party last December and did Plaza at 4:30. This was perfect!
With little ones we never like to bank on a CS (might be too crowded or like someone mentioned, closed). We eat and then start the party!

the plaza may be best maybe at 4:15 pm
since we can get into the park at 4 pm without using our park hopper ticket

We're having lunch at Disney Springs at 1:30 (Paddlefish) before heading over to get in line for the 4PM (early) party start. We do have a 6:30PM ADR at Skipper's Canteen so we can grab a couple appetizers, cool drinks, and air conditioning for a quick 30-45 min break.

The day of our MVMCP we slept in, had room service breakfast around 11 am and went to the MK at 2 pm (had an extra day of tickets). We ate at CHH around 4 and it was pretty empty. We then got in line for the 7 Dwarves. While waiting to watch Wishes we grabbed a hot dog at Casey's.

I wouldn't do a TS during the party. If I had to I would book an ADR at 4 pm exactly. I wouldn't want to waste party time on a TS meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter