Where to eat for dinner in Epcot hotels??

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
DH and I are planning a couple only trip for a long weekend in Feb. For the first time we'll be staying at the Swan so I'm interested to hear some suggestions on places to pick for dinner(s).

We've eaten at Flying Fish and Yachtsman previously and do love a good signature restaurant.

I'm trying to plan a few "new to us dinners" and I have the Boathouse booked and I'm trying to get a California Grill as well (we ate their on our last trip and loved it!!!)

We have 4 dinners to plan..so with the Boathouse and California Grill I need 2 more..

I'm up for a nice dinner in Epcot - but not Le Cellier (we ate there last trip)

I was pondering something in one of the hotels around the Swan or even the Swan or Dolphin - what do we think about Shula's?

I was thinking Bluezoo but we have the Boathouse and maybe Cali Grill so that's a lot of seafood..

BUT we'd rather have good food than just something different that's not as good..

thoughts? suggestions?

thanks!!

Blue Zoo IMHO is superior to Shula's. Very relaxing and much quieter than Shula's.

bluezoo is among our faves at WDW.
Il Mulino is good Italian.
Ale and Compass is a very nice non-signature restaurant.

We will be trying Bluezoo in 2 weeks. The reveiws have been really good, so looking forward to it.
Il Mulino is IMHO the best Italian restaurant at WDW.
Its in EPCOT, have you tried Monsieur Paul? Really good food and service. The tables were not packed together, and was not overly noisy. Just a really good experience.

OK - so far I've booked Morimoto's, The Boathouse and Bluezoo - one more to find!!!

We're going for a long weekend in February as well, and planning our meals too. We just went through the menus at all the restaurants in Epcot and reserved a dinner at Chefs de France. We eat out once a week- steak, Italian, Mexican, Sushi, etc. and we wanted something that we don't typically eat at home. No buffets.

The reviews for Chefs were good, as were they for our second choice - Via Napoli.

Good choice with Bluezoo. I enjoy Swan and Dolphin for a little escape from all things Disney.

OK - so far I've booked Morimoto's, The Boathouse and Bluezoo - one more to find!!!

It depends on what type of cuisine you're looking for. We enjoy having one dinner in Epcot, because of the atmosphere in World Showcase at night. We have a few places we eat at. Our top choice would be Monsieur Paul, but we also enjoy some of the other WS restaurants. Other than that we choose based on what type of cuisine we want. In our opinion, the best restaurants based on a particular cuisine are at Swan & Dolphin. If they have the type of food you want, I'd go with their restaurants. If not, it would help to know what you're looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter