Where to Eat for our First Anniversary?

Ashwoman

Earning My Ears
We'll be in WDW this Labor Day weekend, and we want to make reservations to eat somewhere in one of the parks or resorts for September 2 (our wedding date). I tried to reserve a table in the dining room at Cinderella's Castle, but they have no reservations open. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ashley

Hi Ashley,

You could try for ressies at the Contemp Grill, Ohana's at the Poly, and Narcoossee's at GF....they all have views of the MK fireworks from their restaurants, just make sure you go on the night they have the MK fireworks scheduled....Happy Anniversary!!!

Victoria and Albert's in the GF is the best for a quiet, romantic dinner. It is a bit expensive though. If you book anywhere make sure to tell them it is your 1 year anniversary.

Whereever you finally make your PS's, if you really want to dine in the castle, then try back about 2 days before and they may have an opening. Then you can just cancel the others.

Cheryl :bounce:

If Victoria & Albert's is within your budget, I would highly recommend it for an extra special anniversary celebration. If not, try California Grill in the Contemporary resort and book a time during the fireworks. Very romantic!

Another idea is Citrico's, also at the Grand Floridian. It is located on the second floor of the main building and the tables overlooking the marina area also overlook the castle. We watched the fireworks there during our last trip. It was a nice surprise!

Happy Planning!
:p

Ashley?! (of Ashley and David?) (if it's a different ashley.. sorry!)

it's Beth of Beth and Brian! (former Origin people!)

Anyhow.. you should without a doubt have your anniversary dinner at The California Grill.. it's on top of the Contemporary.. and if you get reservations for around the time of the fireworks it's amazing!! That's where we had our first anniv dinner :) (if you do .. you must try the Tamarind Beef)

Anyhow.. funny to bump into you again :)

:)
beth

Beth,

Yes it is Ashley of Ashley and David. :) What a coincidence to run into you on this board! lol I hope that you guys are doing well. You're living in CA now??

Drop me an email sometime. I'd love to catch up. :) ashdash_99@yahoo.com

Ashley

Narcossees is great - the food is wonderful and so is the atmosphere - right on Seven Seas Lagoon!

California Grill is very nice, so is Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge. Portobello Yacht Club is also nice, and close to Pleasure Island. I recommend deciding what you want to do, if you are going to go out, and then pick something in the area. Make sure when you make the reservation you tell them about your anniversary. We have always received an extra special nice touch on ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter