Where to eat in Niagara Falls, US side

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I are staying a couple of nights in Niagara Falls on the CAN side in May. Sightseeing and shopping.

We will cross into the States as I will have a couple of parcels to pick-up. We're going to stop in at Walmart, Torrid, Joann's Fabric and probably a couple other stores. At least I'm hoping I can place an order to pick up at Walmart. I haven't done that in years and I think I had trouble doing it. Or maybe that was with Target.

What are good restaurants for either lunch or dinner? I would love to eat at Olive Garden but I'm expecting a lot of push back from my daughter. I don't want to eat at Tim's, Wendy's, McD's, Subway... If I'm paying for most of the trip, I may just tell her to suck it up and eat something at the Olive Garden or go hungry. :)

Lay on the recommendations please! Thank you!!

Has anyone been to Panera Bread? Are there tables to eat at, or do you take away the food?

We both like Boston Pizza and it turns out Walmart is selling the $25 gift cards at 15% off this week (ends tomorrow). So I purchased $125 worth for $106.25. :)

I figure that gives us a lunch, a dinner and possibly another lunch on the CAN side!

My daughter and I are staying a couple of nights in Niagara Falls on the CAN side in May. Sightseeing and shopping.

We will cross into the States as I will have a couple of parcels to pick-up. We're going to stop in at Walmart, Torrid, Joann's Fabric and probably a couple other stores. At least I'm hoping I can place an order to pick up at Walmart. I haven't done that in years and I think I had trouble doing it. Or maybe that was with Target.

What are good restaurants for either lunch or dinner? I would love to eat at Olive Garden but I'm expecting a lot of push back from my daughter. I don't want to eat at Tim's, Wendy's, McD's, Subway... If I'm paying for most of the trip, I may just tell her to suck it up and eat something at the Olive Garden or go hungry. :)

Lay on the recommendations please! Thank you!!

Has anyone been to Panera Bread? Are there tables to eat at, or do you take away the food?
Panera has tables or you can take away. It’s like Tim Hortons style restaurant with fancier bakery items. I love the Asiago bagels. It’s kinda pricey for counter service coffee shop. I forgot where we ate on the US side but it would only be to warn you as we got food poisoning! We decided to so the Skylon Tower restaurant and it was worth the splurge. We found a fun and delicious breakfast/lunch place on the Canadian side. It’s called the Flying saucer diner. It looks like a saucer landed in a parking lot. My mother in law loved it. Table rock restaurant was walking distance from hotel and is literally right beside the falls. We had burgers there one day and it was good and considering the view it really was not much more than any other sit down restaurant. Everything was cheaper on the Canadian side as well because of the exchange rate.

Our favourite is always Chili's. There is one right by the outlet mall in Niagara falls, USA. 2 of us can eat there for usually under $30 usd and always seems to be pretty good food.

Our rule for when we are in the US is only eat at places that we don’t have in Canada .. the Chils by the mall is a frequent stop when in that area… Dunkin donuts for coffee..

If I was going to the US I would be stopping at a Cracker Barrel. It is a must stop when in the States. Not sure how close it is to Niagara Falls though.

Pho Xyclo is our go to place on the Canadian side. Found it by accident once, but it's about a 5 minute drive away from the falls on Dunn st. Good food, and doesn't have that tourist area price bump that many of the restaurants have.

I don't know much about the restaurants stateside. The only one we've really eaten at is Applebee's at the outlet mall. Spoiler alert - it's similar to every other chain bar/grill you've ever been to. There's better choices in Buffalo, but that's a bit out of the way.

It's nothing special, but my kids like the all day breakfast at Bob Evans. (They do also have regular lunch food.)

Buzzy’s right across from Target on Niagara Falls Blvd has the best wings and good pizza. Everyone we have ever taken there makes it a regular stop whenever they go down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter