where to eat night before at hyatt or someware else

GEORGE NATSIS

Earning My Ears
we will be at the hyatt airport the night before our cruise which is this next weekend 6/28/03 does anyone have an idea on where to eat with a 9year old,27year old and two 59. thanks in advance

George- I don't know much about restraunts near the Hyatt, but if you are going on the 6/28 Magic, you should check out the 6/28 thread. There are many people on that cruise, some of whom are staying at the Hyatt the night before. (We'll be there, but our flight doesn't get in until late. We may be looking for a late-night snack though, since we will be coming from the west coast.)

Here's looking forward to cruising in less than 1 week!!

We'll be on this cruise too. Thinking of going to Rusty's the night before. It's on the ship channel close to where the Magic docks I believe. Seafood, etc. We're staying at the Radisson, so we'll see you on the 28th! Come to our Dis Meet on the port side above the Goofy Pool, during the sail away party. We'll be at the cruise terminal by about 11:30 so just look for the tired couple with the two wild kids!

we stayed at hyatt last week nite before our cruise, and there is a food court in the airport, they have burger king, pizza hut, nathans , some restaurant with sit down service cant remember the name, tcby, we personally ate at pizza hut and got pizzas chicken wings breadsticks and grilled chicken salad which was huge, for less than 20 dollars.with drinks

where to eat night before at hyatt or someware else

THAT gives a whole new meaning to The Wizard of Oz. Makes "some ware over the rainbow" sound like Dorothy's on a QVC cutlery shopping trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter