Where to eat on Main Street?

pewing

2Prince/1PrincessMom
Not sure if I should post here or restaurants (may do both ;) )

We are looking to grab some dinner before Wishes one night. I was thinking of trying some place on Main Street. Suggestions?

Tony's is great for lunch. I would bet it is also good for dinner. The Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Cinderella's Royal Table aren't that far off Main. We have only eaten at the LTT (and loved it) but we are eating at the CP fpr MVMCP. We have heard nice things about all of the sit down restaurants in MK.

jdads2:
We definately have similar tastes! We are doing a character breakfast at CP...and a birthday dinner at LTT! I had not thought about CRT. Never have fought for the coveted breakfast, but my boys (aka 'knights' in training ;) ) would probably love eating 'in the castle'. They love Akerhouse in Epcot for that reason.

Anyone have an opinion on dinner at CRT?

Also jdads2:
You will love CP! Beautiful....great food...super character interaction!

I've eaten at Tony's Town Square for lunch in the last 30 days. The sandwiches were good. Appetizers were just okay. Prices were in line with what you'd expect. For dinner, I'd stick to the simpler dishes, skip appetizers and pick up dessert on Main Street.

Len

If you are not looking for a sit down style, I recommend Casey's on Main Street. They have tables to sit at. A cool baseball atmosphere. I think they had Disney cartoons on a big TV. The hot dogs and fix'ins bar is great.

Tony,

Don't tell anyone about the Plaza! :hyper:

It's a secret spot of mine, no one ever goes. Oooops I've let the cat out of the bag. :earseek: Or should I say Mouse out of th bag.

::yes::

I only have two words....CASEY'S HOTDOGS!! The best hotdogs and french fries I've had in any restaurant! ::yes::

I would say the plaza restaurant; we walked in with no PS and had a great meal...casey's seems good as well, though I never ate there...Liberty Tree Tavern was also yummy

We always plan a meal at Tony's. We have had both lunch and dinner. We like both. In fact this is the only restaurant we will go to in MK.

I would recommend Cindy's, Crystal Palace or the Plaza Restaurant. If you head over to Liberty Square, you should try Liberty Tree Tavern. For a quick meal on Main Street, I would say to try Casey's.

We ate at The Plaza Restaurant 10/25 then went right out the door to watch the SpectraMagic parade. Went on a few rides in Fantasyland then wathced Wishes! It was one of favorite nights..

The Plaza had a nice menu-I had a great salad-with chicken and strawberries. My son and husband great burgers. Save room for a shake or icecream!!

Tony's is very good. Especially if you need diversity in a menu. I had the veal medallions with a mashed potato/cauliflower concoction that was extremely good. My husband had spaghetti with the giant meatball, my older son had chicken and the 2 year old had a small pizza. Great for everyone! They also have a butterscotch creme brulee that is to die for.

As usual...you all are awesome ::yes::

I have been thinking (a dangerous past-time...I know :rotfl: ) and what do you think about dinner after Wishes? Will the restaurants on MS still be open? We could wander down and watch SM (if it's going that night :( ) and then Wishes...and then hit somewhere for dinner. Say a PS for 7:30?

What say ye?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter