Where to eat with a 3 year old

disneyangel

<font color=green>Has a seperate pudding stomach<b
:wave2: ::MinnieMo Hi My Husband , 3 year old daughter and I are off to DLP on 20th sept. Can anyone recommend places to eat that will hold her interest. I'd thought of Buzz Lightyears pizza planet for during day. Do you think the Blue Lagoon /Inventions would be too much at night ? :confused3

PS CAn you bbok more than one fantasyland breakfast

Rainforest Cafe would definitely hold her interest. My 2 and 6 year olds love it!! Inventions is great but a little more refined. Lucky Nugget was superb for the character meal-great interaction with the characters-Minnie actually started a train around the restaurant; also the food here was an all you can eat buffet and very good indeed!!

Our DD of 3 enjoyed most of the restaurants.
Most of the fastfood outlets are nicely themed. Videopolis is another good choice for lunch as you can watch the Lion King show also.
I wouldn't have any hesitation in going to Blue Lagoon or Inventions at night, although we tend to supper no later than 6pm as the troop are used to eating early.

Reid

I think I'm right in saying that Cafe Mickey has characters, and you don't pay the earth for the food.

Nothing holds my DS's interest at meal times - so best of luck :teeth:

You can book as many Good Morning Fantasyland breakfasts as you like during your stay (provided it's not fully booked of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter