• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat?

I love to eat at green eggs and ham-if people in your party are open to it.

I like thunder falls in jarassic park-you get good food, about 10 bucks a person, and a great view of the splash down on Jp.

If people don't know what you want to eat go to the toon cafe and they have 4 different places you can eat at.

Enchanted oak tavern is a good place to view the fireworks. Just go onto it's balcony.

In IOA definitely MYTHOS! Great food, beautiful atmosphere, and wonderful service. We also really like the Latin Quarter which is in City Walk. At US we enjoyed our lunch at Lombard's Landing.
If you want something quick, we really liked the gyros sandwiches at the Fire Eaters Grille in IOA. We didn't care for our meal at the Enchanted Oak. The place was great to see, but not wonderful food.

MYTHOS. We had one of the best meals we've ever had in Orlando there. Simply fantastic. And it was a nice break from the heat and the crowds. Only problem was, the food was so good and the portions so large that we ate it all and didn't have room left for dessert. :D

#1 MYTHOS it is the best. other's in IOA, Thunder falls terrace, Confisco's, Enchanted Oak.

in US Finnegan's, Monster cafe, Lombard's

Another vote for Mythos here. Also, check out NBA City, which is at CityWalk but is literally right next to the entrance of IOA. We are not big basketball fans but it was a fun place and the food is SURPRISINGLY good. We ate there twice during our stay.
Actually, the food at every CityWalk restaurant was much better than I had expected. We ate at Emeril's (no surprise there--the food is fantastic with service to match), Pastamore, Motown Cafe,
and NBA City and were happy with each of them.

If you are not familiar with the Universal Orlando layout, CityWalk sits just on the other side of a bridge between IOA and US. It is
easy to leave the park for a nice leisurely lunch (or dinner, of course) and then return to one or both of the parks for more fun!

Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter