where to find bar code for reservations

edhmom

DIS Veteran
I booked a package which includes DLH and park tickets. Everything is fully paid for. I can see on the app that I have reservations for the right number of people on the right days. However, I can't find a bar code anywhere for them to scan. This is my first time doing a package. In the past I have bought the tickets stand alone so I have no problem seeing them.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Do I have to wait until I check in to be able to see the barcode?

TIA!

Do I have to wait until I check in to be able to see the barcode?
Yes I think so. We just got back from our first DL trip. We were able to open the electronic tickets and barcode about 5 days before the trip. It was a room/ticket package for DL Hotel.

Have an fantastic trip! We were blown away - Awesome!

No, you don’t have to wait. Four days before your trip you should be emailed a travel ePackage. In that package is a link to view your tickets with the barcodes and you can manually enter those barcodes into your app. You can also print out those paper tickets make sure that you’ve also gone into the Disneyland website and loaded your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter