Where to find schoolbread?

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Seen some posts and pictures here but nothing saying where to get it. I love boston creme and would try it, though I wouldn't go out of my way to try it. Thanks.

Kringla Bakeri, the CS in Norway at Epcot. And it's so good, you should definatly try it! :goodvibes

The cream is different than Boston cream; it is airer and more fluffy. Either way, school bread is incredible! :thumbsup2 It is a must have everytime we go to Epcot!

Enjoy... :goodvibes

Doug

My three girlfriends and I tried it for the first time in April while eating around the world. It was our absolute favorite!

I tried the school bread due to so many positive comments here...and then...bleah. Not impressed at all. It was just ok, nothing spectacular.

It used to be better before they messed with it. Now it has toasted coconut vs fresh and more of a caramel cream on top. It's not bad but closer to an American doughnut now vs.a@ Norweigan pastry. Less authentic according to the CM's at the bakery.

When we went in 2008, it was absolutely spectacular. We were back in 2010 and it was absolutely awful. Maybe we got a bad batch, but it was not good at all.

:wizard: Not a fan of coconut so we get the Cloudberry horns....amazing!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter