Where to find the Best Sunday dessert?

jenwimett

Mouseketeer
I was in WDW Sept. 2006 on the DDP. The restaurants we scheduled ADR's for were lacking my need for a Sunday for dessert. Only one of the offered it and it was Sci-Fi.

I am now planning a trip for January 2008 and I want to know what Disney Restuarants offer Sundays as a dessert option?

Your delicious thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks
Jen

It's a burger, sandwhich, shake place. they have lots of ice cream. I was about to ask what a sunday dessert was, but then I figured you meant sundae.

Oh, it sounds good maybe I will put that one on my list of eaterys. Sorry, Sundae, I so used to Sunday! I see you leave for your honeymoon in 21 days if the ticker is right. Have a wonderful time and thanks for the tip!

Jen

Thank you, I am looking forward to trying Beaches and Cream also. There is a website called allears, they have a menu for Beaches and cream. I don't know how many people will be in your party, but they have a sundae for I think 20 dollars, and it's called the kitchen sink, and to put it bluntly it seriously is EVERYTHING and it's served in a replica kitchen sink, but it's ment to feed way more than 2. There are pics on the restaurant board in the dining pictures thread for beaches and cream. Many pics of different items from there on that thread. I am looking at trying the No way Jose which is a chocolate peanut butter hot fudge sundae. They have pics of that also. Check it out and also allears for the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter