• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get discounted Dollywood tickets

jojo0612

Mouseketeer
Anyone know the best place to get them and how much? We will be there the week of the 4th and just decided last night to try Dollywood. Any suggestions are welcomed! Thank you...

We have always gotten ours from Dollywood. We have found that the season passes work best for our family. They have several options that may work for you on their website.

If you buy a season pass its the cost of two days so its worth it .We are going 8 days brought pass with parking for me regular rest of family. .We have water park passes with it.

I'm not sure on details about this, but I know a family who goes to Dollywood sometimes. They get there in the afternoon on the first day and apparently if you are there after a certain time you get in the next day for free. So basically a day and a half for the price of one day.

I'm not sure on details about this, but I know a family who goes to Dollywood sometimes. They get there in the afternoon on the first day and apparently if you are there after a certain time you get in the next day for free. So basically a day and a half for the price of one day.

If you come in after 3:00 pm you get the next day free. We're doing it Sunday afternoon and Monday next week! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if this still applies?
If you come in after 3:00 pm you get the next day free. We're doing it Sunday afternoon and Monday next week!

Also - are gate prices the same as the online prices? Online charges a "processing fee" so might pick up onsite to save that.

Any other recommendations are appreciated

Anyone see their new resort they are opening next month? Kinda Disney like.

I live in SW VA and some of the local fast food restaurants (McDonald's & Wendy's - not sure about others) have a $5 off Dollywood/Splash Country on some of their large drink cups.
There is a $95 3-day ticket that is a little cheaper than a season pass and you can use it at either park within 7 days. In the past, some Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge hotels offer discounted Dollywood tickets. With the new resort opening, I'm not sure if this is still common.

Does anyone know if this still applies?
If you come in after 3:00 pm you get the next day free. We're doing it Sunday afternoon and Monday next week!

It's currently on their website under Trip Tips.

Anyone see their new resort they are opening next month? Kinda Disney like.
I really like the fact that they will have transportation from the hotel to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter