Where to get gas?

Haha, fair enough on the two losses! Ky only plays football to have something to do until basketball starts. I do want to see a game at the Swamp one day, looks like a really cool atmosphere.

Hey Coachk34 looks like your Cats play my Gators on Sept 10th. I may be there in the sky box. I'm usually at all home games but my son wants to take a bike trip to New York to the 9/11 memorial that weekend. We're both firefighters. I'm retired and he's still active. So I may miss that game. I'm a Bama fan behind the Gators so unfortunately I wish you two losses this season. Sorry

Games there are awesome. Now days it's a little less intense than years before but we are rebuilding so things are looking up. I do expect that people in South Carolina will hear it when Steve Spurrier walks out on the field next Saturday. I have a great friend that is a big booster and has sky box seats. He puts me up every game weekend. If not for that I'd be watching on television.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter