• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to get last minute pool shoes..in NJ!

serendipity

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me where I can get pool shoes for a last minute trip? I'm leaving Saturday so don't think I can trust delivery!

Thanks!!

Do you have a boating store up there? Like boatersworld, or something like that? Otherwise, I'd just get some crocs, those work just as well, and can be used for more then just water!! Enjoy!

try Sports Authority or a store which would carry swim gear - it's swim team season now here in NJ; I used to find that Sports Authority, a local shop Sport Spot, and even some of the ski/winter type specialty stores have swim gear in the winter (they carry it for the indoor heated pools the ski lodges have). HTH!

If you have a Sports Authority, Academy or Dick's, you should be able to find it there.

You could give Ramsey Outdoor a call (Paramus Location) or I would try Dick's Sporting Goods Store. :) GOOD LUCK!

Those ugly crocs look like pool shoes to me and they are already at Disney, waiting for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter