Where to get one shirt screen printed

sunshinecruise

Mouseketeer
I thought of a saying that I would lilke to print on a shirt for the Wine and Dine half marathon. I have been looking at websites, but most of the sites that I looked at needed an order of a least 6 shirts.
Does anyone know where I can get something printed on just one shirt?

Don't know about getting one made but what about doing one yourself? They have iron on paper at places like Michael's and you can iron it on a tech shirt. I didn't create one, but ordered an image from etsy that I designed and someone created for me. Printed it out and ironed it on and it worked great.

You can also contact a local screen printer or embroidery shop in the area. Or look for someone with a digital printer. If you are going to use a mostly cotton shirt a digital printer will work great and the shirt will not have the heavy feel of an iron on. If you are using a tech shirt find someone who can cut and press easy weed. It's a very light iron on that I use all time to do tech shirts.

I did this last year for the Princess half! The site I used was Customized Girl, and they offer clothing for men, women, and kids too that can be easily personalized with whatever you want on it. They now have tech shirts as well (they didn't offer many last year) if you wanted to go with a performance option. I used clip art to design my shirts and they did allow me to print Mickey and Minnie head logos with no trademark issues. Super easy and they came out GREAT!! they wash nicely too and the printing still looks wonderful. You can order 1 shirt with your design or as many as you like! :goodvibes

I used ndurance to make me a tech shirt that said "Running the Princess Half one step ahead of the balloon ladies"--just picked them off the web-- they did a great job and were very reasonable and accomodating.

I did this last year for the Princess half! The site I used was Customized Girl, and they offer clothing for men, women, and kids too that can be easily personalized with whatever you want on it. They now have tech shirts as well (they didn't offer many last year) if you wanted to go with a performance option. I used clip art to design my shirts and they did allow me to print Mickey and Minnie head logos with no trademark issues. Super easy and they came out GREAT!! they wash nicely too and the printing still looks wonderful. You can order 1 shirt with your design or as many as you like! :goodvibes

Thanks, I looked at the Customized Girl website last night. I think that I will order from them.

I used ndurance to make me a tech shirt that said "Running the Princess Half one step ahead of the balloon ladies"--just picked them off the web-- they did a great job and were very reasonable and accomodating.

A second recommendation for nduranc. I ordered shirts from them as well. They were really easy to work with and fast. I liked the shirts they used as well. They were really light-weight tech fabric and rather than a screen print process that puts the imagine on top of the fabric they use some different process that keeps the shirt from losing the ability to breathe.

http://www.nduranc.com/?page_id=473

We've used Sports Science for our shirt orders recently. They made our custom shirts for Goofy in 2011 and for Comrades in 2014. Great customer service and excellent technical shirts. I have several as part of my training gear.

http://www.sportsciencewear.com

I used LogoSportswear, which is now a division of CafePress which I saw recommended on this site. I was glad to be able to buy a brand name tech shirt and to have a good selection of colors, even when only buying a single shirt. From ordering to shirt arrival was about 10 days. -- Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter