Where to get Scooter?

Jaime06

Earning My Ears
I need to rent a scooter for my Dad for our August trip. Can anyone recommend a company that will deliver to our resort and pick up.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information, including in Post #2 where people rent ECVs. All of the companies listed there have generally given very high levels of service.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

I have rented several times from Walker Mobility. They deliver and pick up at your resort, and you do not have to be there at the time. I let them know what time I plan to arrive at the resort, and the scooter is waiting for me. Useful instructions are included in one of the pockets which is handy if you have questions. They have a toll-free phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter