Where to go for Anniversary?

ProudDanceMom

Earning My Ears
My family of 5 (daughters ages 17, 15, and 10) have a trip planned for May 31-June 8th, staying at the Contemporary. Our 20th Anniversary is June 5th and I'm hoping for some suggestions on where we should celebrate. Preferably vegetarian friendly for middle DD.

Thanks!

I would also suggest California Grill for its location and the fact that I just love it. The food is good and you can't beat the view. Other options I've heard recommended for anniversary celebrations are Narcoossee's or Citricos at Grand Floridian or Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I haven't tried any of those yet but they are on my Disney food bucket list and seem to get good reviews.

California Grill! The food is phenomenal and the view is amazing. We ate there last week and were able to view Epcot’s fireworks from our table and were able to view Happily ever after fireworks from the balcony.. it was a great experience. Citricios would be second choice. However, The menu is more vast at the California grill.

Our 2 favorite go to places would be California Grill and Jiko at AKL.
Also really enjoyed Il Mulino at the Swan and BlueZoo at the Dolphin, not sure about vegetarian options.

cali grill is great and it is a great place to watch the fireworks after your meal.

I would definitely go to Shula's! Only issue would be the vegetarian dish. However, it would be simple to create a wonderful vegetarian meal out of their AMAZING side dishes & salads!

We are dining at Shula's for our 20th anniversary on December 28th. My DH and I had dinner there on our last trip and loved it. This time we will celebrate with our DD15 and DD11.

Hope you have a wonderful Anniversary!!

California grill would be the top of my list. We just ate there for the first time last week and OMG the filet was amazing. The service is impeccable and really is lightyears beyond any other TS restaurant on property.

Another vote for California Grill! We went the week after thanksgiving and loved it. We both got the filets and they were outstanding. You can bring your receipt if you have an earlier dinner to see fireworks from their deck which was awesome. Only complaint was they didn't mention our anniversary at all when we had it noted down, but all the other restaurants we went to did which I thought was odd.

My wife and I was just at California Grill this past Oct for our 10 year wedding anniversary. The food was excellent and the view of the Magic kingdom with the fire works . OMG it can not be beat. Best experience we have had at a Disney signature restaurant. Can't wait to go back. The service was also fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter