• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to have Christmas Dinner?

Cinderellee

Earning My Ears
There will be 6-8 of us this year there at Christmas. In 2002 we went to Le Cellier (it was part of the candlelight? package) and it was ok. I am looking for suggestions for this year. Anyone have an idea where they are going yet? Care to share? TIA

We love celebrating ANY holiday meal at Ohana's. The word meaning family is a great explanation of the type of service and meal that you get. It is fun, and always yummy!

I totally agree with WhispyPixie about Ohana. We ate Thanksgiving dinner there in 1997 and Christmas Dinner in 2001. The food is fabulous and the staff literally treat you like family. (They actually call you 'cousin'.)

Ohana gets my vote.

We had Christmas dinner at Liberty Tree TAvern in 1998, but MK is wall-wall people on that day. It historically closes to all guests around 10am, so plan on getting there early and staying. We had PS for 6:30-turkey with all the fixins and characters in colonial attire! Good meal and fun setting. We actually left the park right after the meal to spend time at the resort and relax.
Connears

In December 2002 we had Christmas dinner at Narcoossee's and it was wonderful. Christmas Eve we dined at Le Cellier as part of the CP package. This year we will again dine at Le Cellier on Christmas Eve with CP. Christmas Day we will be at Artist Point for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter