• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where to have nails done ON disney property

emy31685

Earning My Ears
I am having a Monday wedding at the Wilderness Lodge. We are traveling down on Saturday. I dont want to get my nails done here in MA on friday -- because with travel and everything ill probably chip them by Monday morning. Ive been researching online the different hotel spas that offer nail services - just wondering if anyone had any PERSONAL input on this?? :) thanks so much!

I've had my nails done at the spa at Grand Floridian and the spa at Saratoga Springs. They were both nice. I like the GF spa the most because it is smaller.

You could also see if any salons by you do gel manicures. They last about two weeks without chipping.

MY MIL and I had ours done at Periwig's (Yacht Club/Beach Club). I would definitely go there again. The place is small and not fancy, but the service was great.

I got my mani and pedi at the Grand Floridian Spa and loved it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter