Where to have QS Breakfast in parks

fely1st

Mouseketeer
Usually we did breakfast at the food court in our resort. This year we stay at Old Key West and there are no interesting options. I also know that I can have cereals and such things in the room, but hey - it's vacation and I want the good stuff :banana:We do two character meals at Garden Grill and Akershus, so I'm more interested in QS for the rest of the days. It is also okay to have breakfast around 10 am. So what are your favourites ? Can't wait to hear.

We usually eat at the resort before we head to the parks too. But we've had good luck at Gaston's Tavern in MK, and a pastry/fruit cart in AK, near the safari.

Usually we did breakfast at the food court in our resort. This year we stay at Old Key West and there are no interesting options. I also know that I can have cereals and such things in the room, but hey - it's vacation and I want the good stuff :banana:We do two character meals at Garden Grill and Akershus, so I'm more interested in QS for the rest of the days. It is also okay to have breakfast around 10 am. So what are your favourites ? Can't wait to hear.

Unfortunately, "the good stuff" is rare when it comes to QS breakfast. All the parks have a Starbucks location that has some breakfast sandwiches along with pastries and such. AK has Kusafari that gives you a few more pastry options. I don't think there is anything else at HS. EP has Sunshine Seasons that has a regular breakfast and some other different things. The French bakery and Norway bakery are also both open at 9 am. Now they both have some "good stuff." MK has Gaston's, as PP mentioned. There's also Sleepy Hollow with regular waffles, but also some waffle sandwiches (NUTELLA and fruit!!). The Plaza is another option if you want to grab something while you're waiting on Main St for park to open.

If we don't eat in the room (yogurt, power bars, etc) then Starbucks at all the parks. Fast and consistent with other starbucks breakfast options.

According to the menus on allears.net, Yak & Yeti at AK has QS breakfast now, although Disney menus don't show that. I thought that Casey's Corner was going to start offering breakfast but don't see a breakfast menu on allears or Disney.

Our favorite place for breakfast is Les Halles at Epcot. It opens at 9 every morning but is at the back of the park

Les Halles in Epcot is yum! I think it might be my favorite breakfast at Disney. It's all the way at the back, as others have pointed out, and the walk is inconvenient when the International Showcase doesn't open until 11. We like eat a lite breakfast (yogurt and fruit) in our room and spend the first hour or so in the front of Epcot and by 10:30 make our way to France, where we get pastries, coffee, etc at Les Halles. Then we're there for the opening of the International Showcase, so it's quieter (for about 20 minutes, lol).

The other that we think is a good use of our QS credits at breakfast is Be Our Guest. It's really expensive if you're paying for the meal, but the dining plan makes it worth it. Not everyone does, but we really like the food there.

Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion at EP and also Les Halles in France at EP are my favorites. I've never done breakfast at AK and I don't enjoy any of the QS at either MK or HS as a rule. My favorite TS is BOMA at AKL. Good luck testing everything out though.

According to the menus on allears.net, Yak & Yeti at AK has QS breakfast now, although Disney menus don't show that. I thought that Casey's Corner was going to start offering breakfast but don't see a breakfast menu on allears or Disney.

Our favorite place for breakfast is Les Halles at Epcot. It opens at 9 every morning but is at the back of the park

Yak & Yeti??? I wonder if they dropped the Restaurantasaurus one and are trying this one now as a test? That's interesting.

Casey's didn't work out for some reason. It was only open a couple weeks when they first made the switch to letting everyone onto Main St, and then they stopped.

:thanks:every one. Got some helpful tipps. Will try Sunshine Season because we love diner/lunch there. Also didn't know that YaY is serving breakfast. So I won't be hungry in the morning. :dogdance:

Like others have said, Sunshine Seasons and Kingla Bakery at EPCOT, and Starbucks, Gastons, and BOG at MK. We usually just have a quick snack of granola bars to tide us over until lunch options open and then have an early lunch.

Les Halles in Epcot is yum! I think it might be my favorite breakfast at Disney. It's all the way at the back, as others have pointed out, and the walk is inconvenient when the International Showcase doesn't open until 11. We like eat a lite breakfast (yogurt and fruit) in our room and spend the first hour or so in the front of Epcot and by 10:30 make our way to France, where we get pastries, coffee, etc at Les Halles. Then we're there for the opening of the International Showcase, so it's quieter (for about 20 minutes, lol).

Fortunately the IG opens when the rest of the park opens. And the rope for WS is at Chef's de France, so eating at Les Halles is quite possible (and usually quiet) at 9:00. One of my favorite things, when I'm staying at BCV solo, is to walk over for breakfast at Les Halles, get a lunch sandwich to go (yes, they have their lunch sandwiches out in the morning), then walk back to my villa and just sit on my balcony reading until lunchtime, then heat up my sandwich in the microwave.
I forgot to add that my favorite in MK is Sleepy Hollow for their nutella/fruit waffle, in AK I haven't tried Restaurantosauraus but I've heard they have a great waffle bar.

I really like Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery in AK (Africa, near the Safari) because I frequently do AK first thing in the morning & it's a quick grab-n-go. I always get the breakfast wrap. I also love the Nutella & fruit waffle in MK!

Another vote for Les Halles in Epcot! I enjoy more savory items so I opted for the imported cheese plate for breakfast since I was on the QSDDP & they counted that as a full meal credit w/coffee included as the beverage & a dessert. It really was the breakfast of champions! ;) Next on my list to try there is the bacon & cheese roll (Roulé Lard and Fromage).

Other than that, there aren't too many QS meals for breakfast in the parks that are much different than what you can get at any resort QS or your local Starbucks. So I tend to have something to hold me over (granola bar usually) in the morning & eat an early lunch instead in the parks for better food options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter