where to purchase Golden Mickey Ears

schatz5k

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find out what stores in the Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney sell the Golden Mickey Ears and where they can be embroidered. I have a friend going in Sept and I'm hoping she can pick me up some so that we have them for our trip home im May. Also I'm looking at the cost so that I can pay her beforehand.

Thanks

The easiest place I can think of would be Le Chapeau that is off to the left (just beyond Tony's) right as you enter the Magic Kingdon. Those ladies are amazing and I know I saw lots of specality ears there on our last trip.

P.S. - if you buy hats anywhere in MK and have your receipt, the people at Le Chapeau will embroder them for free. (they did my son's pirate hats that we purchased in the Pirates of the Car. shop after riding the ride. The thing that amazes me is they do it freehand. I love watching them work! (they also never asked for our receipt, but I wouldn't have even considered it but the nice CM that rang up our hats gave me the tip. The boys LOVE those hats and have worn them exclusively since - never wanting Mickey Ears.

A little before and after shot for you to see how they did them. :teeth:

The ears can be purchased everywhere (assuming they aren't sold-out or otherwise unavailable.)

If you want the embroidered, I'd suggest the Christmas Shop at DTD. That's where they have the equipment for personalization.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter