• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to sell Wii Drum set?

Pembo

OH-IO
My ds wanted the VanHalen game for Wii and bought it with his own $$. It wouldn't work with the drums we had (rock band) so I bought him the guitar hero drums. After collecting dust for a month, he said he doesn't really like the game or the drum set. So I want make some of our money back.

We usually go to Gamestop or the Exchange but the last time I sold games prices were very low. Should I list them on Craigslist? Ebay? Somewhere else??

Thanks for your suggestions.......

I would say craigslist. It would be the easiest. Just take some pictures and post them, be sure to mention what good condition the items are in, and say "cash only".

My DH sold his original Rock Band set for XBox last Christmas on Craigslist and got a much better price for it than he would have at Gamestop. If you're willing to put in the extra effort, CL can definitely be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter