• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to start....where to start

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
There is as good chance that we will be visiting DL next July. The last time I was there was right before they stopped letting you use the FPs at any time after the window started. I know nothing about the bands, and the terminology I'm using is probably dated. However, I would like to start with one or two questions.

1) If I buy a 3 day park hopper, I get one Magical Morning entry. However, how does that work with staying at Paradise Pier? How many early entries does staying on property allow? Every day? One day? If it is only one day, then can I combine that with my 3 day hopper and get two MM?

I hope that is clear. I feel so overwhelmed trying to plan a trip with all of the new stuff that has happened in just the last two years. :crazy2:

Magic bands are only in WDW, as of yet.

If you are staying on site, you get Early Entry for both parks (they alternate days) for your entire stay. For DL park, the EE occurs in conjunction with MM, so you gain nothing from your MM portion of your three day pass. You are already getting EE.

If I understand correctly, If I stay on site, every day is EE (alternating). If I stay off site, I have to buy 3 day PH to get one EE?

Okay, no bands. I can handle that. I'm too old of a dog to learn that new trick just yet.

If I understand correctly, If I stay on site, every day is EE (alternating). If I stay off site, I have to buy 3 day PH to get one EE?

You get one MM for DL park (not DCA) with the purchase of at least a three day PH.

Disney has said that MagicBands aren't coming to DLR, so no need to worry about that.

The difference between EMH and MM is a little confusing (especially because I think Disney uses MM in its ad copy when selling tickets), but EMH is for all Disney hotel guests on alternating days while MM is offered three or four times a week at DL only. If your ticket includes MM, you could technically still use it at DL on one of the days when it's offered, but you should be aware that only certain attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland are open during that time.

Thanks so much. These replies help a lot.

We stayed at the Park Vue Inn last time and really enjoyed the location. We love Hojo's too.

One one hand, we would have to buy a THREE day hopper if we stayed offsite. On the other hands, if we stayed at PPH, we could get into both parks with two day tickets (we are going to DL as a part of a larger vacation - Hubby is from SoCal so other touring is planned). The money might be the same for both cases and it might just come down to how many days we will be in Anaheim.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter