Where to stay when going to SW...non-Disney site

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of heading to SW/DC for a long weekend with my family. Where should we stay? I'm thinking we'll fly into MCO and was wondering if any hotels offer bus service to/from airport and/or SW/DC. We would probably do DC 1 day, SW 1 1/2 days and hopefully MK one day...if we can easily get there. Don't really want to rent a car unless we have to. Any thoughts? :confused3

Don't really know about public transport because we always rent a car. With discount codes off mousesavers, you can do a car for about $100 for a weekend. We've stayed at Hilton Grand SW and Mariott Horizons, both a hop and skip from SW. I think Hilton is closer and probably walking distance. Both are lovely resorts with kitchens and washer/dryers in the villas. We prefer Mariott, but either is great and both offer AAA or other discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter