where to view projection show with service dog?

edhmom

DIS Veteran
I'll be at DL on Monday so Halloween Screams will be projection only, no fireworks. I'll have a service dog with me so would love to find a place to sit where I can tuck her out of the way. I'm thinking something around IASW but I've never viewed a show from there, only in front of the castle. I don't mind sitting on the ground to wait and then standing up for the show if it's against a wall or fence where we will only have people on one side to worry about. This show isn't a make or break show so if nothing works out it won't be the end of the world.

Any suggestions?

The raised platform across from IASW might work (either standing in front of it, so it's protecting your back, or standing on it at the rail). I've seen folks with service dogs there before.

The raised platform across from IASW might work (either standing in front of it, so it's protecting your back, or standing on it at the rail). I've seen folks with service dogs there before.
I wondered about that spot, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter