Where to watch / listen to Patreon content?

Straulin

Mouseketeer
I joined Patreon a few days ago and am a bit confused.

On the Patreon app I see a feed with youtube Patreon videos that I can watch. I don’t see anything for the audio only shows from Rhino and Pete. Where do I find that content?

Also, is there a particular podcast service that works best with Patreon? I have been using Amazon music for the standard podcast just because I already had it on my phone. I have an IPhone but would also use windows pc sometimes.

Go to the patreon page for DIS Unplugged, and then click on "Membership". Scroll down just a little until you find:

Listen on other podcast apps​

Paste this private RSS link into your favorite podcast app to get your exclusive episodes there.

and then click on the button for "Copy link".
Hopefully that helps!

I joined Patreon a few days ago and am a bit confused.

On the Patreon app I see a feed with youtube Patreon videos that I can watch. I don’t see anything for the audio only shows from Rhino and Pete. Where do I find that content?

Also, is there a particular podcast service that works best with Patreon? I have been using Amazon music for the standard podcast just because I already had it on my phone. I have an IPhone but would also use windows pc sometimes.
Thank you Thank you for asking this question. I left Patreon because I have no longer have unlimited data so I could not listen to Patreon shows on my hikes. Now I can download on my app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter