• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to watch Sunday’s Eagles game in WDW

tink1025

Earning My Ears
this Sunday the Philadelphia Eagles will be playing in London at 9:30 Walt Disney World time where in Disney can we watch this game? Will the ESPN zone on the Boardwalk be opening early?

The lounge at the Wave in the Contemporary has a bunch of TVs and seating. ESPN on the boardwalk is always too crowded and may have to watch from line outside. If you do try ESPN and it's too crowded, you can try Big River Brewing. The bar in there has a couple TVs. The best spot we've found, and DH is a big sports nut, was the lounge at the Wave. I think the Wave is open for breakfast so they may have the lounge area going at 9:30.

So ESPN opens at 11. The Wave opens at 7:30am but the lounge there doesn't open until 12 (but maybe you can watch TVs there...it's all open area). Big River also opens at 11.

Last edited:
@lovin'fl thanks for thr tips. The game starts at 9:30am so I’m assuming ESPN Zone and Big River won’t open early. Maybe we can check out the Wave on Saturday and see if they’ll have the game on early Sunday morning. Thanks for your help!

Just thought about Ale and Compass over at Yacht. They are open for breakfast and also have a lounge, like the Wave. Their lounge says it opens at 11am but it may have TVs on at 9:30 or you can ask them anyway. Not sure where you're staying or where you'll be that morning...if Yacht is closer or easier to get to than Contemporary.

Your room. National broadcast game. Get bfast and bring back to room
It is on the NFL Network, but with Jacksonville being the other team a Florida TV station may also have it on. It may be worth a phone call to ESPN ( if they have a direct number) to see if they are opening early. We live in the Philadelphia suburbs and many places are opening early for the game. Maybe some places off property may be carrying it.

Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs has breakfast hours, lots of TVs, and a decent early morning menu too. And it looks like there are plenty of reservations still available if you wanted to grab one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter