Where to watch the Superbowl?

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
This seems like the best place for this question :goodvibes

Where offsite, but in the general vicinity of WDW resort can we watch the Superbowl?

We were hoping to find a bar/lounge that might be having the sort of party that you can buy a ticket in advance for rather than a place we might find to be at full occupancy.

Anyone know any place like that or have any suggestions? It could also be on site I just couldn't think of anywhere other than the ESPN club to do it. I figure the line there will be several hours long.

If no such reserved places exist, any places you think won't reach capacity with beer, apps, and big tv's?

Appreciate any help that you all can offer.:thumbsup2

I know that the Orlando Ale House has a ticketed event...not sure if it's sold out yet. There are several in the area, so you could try them all if the first one is sold out.

Thank you all, I will be calling all of these places up and see what is going on. I have a couple days to figure it out, I knew some of you would have some great ideas.

Thanks again and if anyone has more ideas, I'll be checking in :)

Ale house is $25 pp with a nice buffet, excluding drinks. Looks like all the locations are doing this, so if you strike out at the location near DTD you can try the location near AKL or I Drive.

http://www.millersalehouse.com/media/pdf/SuperBowlXLVIIIFlyer.pdf

Lake Buena Vista Ale House
Orlando, FL
(407) 239-1800

Kissimmee Ale House
Kissimmee, FL
(407) 238-4499

I-Drive Ale House
Orlando, FL
(407) 370-6688

There's a place about 6 miles from Animal Kingdom called Gator's Dockside. It's right near US 192 and SR 27. They have 20 50" Televisions and 3 72" televisions. They do an all you can eat wing buffet from 5:00pm until the end of the first quarter, then you can order any appetizer from the menu and any entree from off the menu. Also includes all you can drink well drinks, domestic draft beers and house wines. Every guest also gets a gift card for a return visit. You also can reserve your seat in advance. Total $40.00 plus tax. Heck of a deal. Check them out on facebook, Gator's Dockside Lake County.

Thank you again! More great things to consider. We start driving early tomorrow morning so I am still paying attention if people have more :)

Miller's Ale House has a big bar, lots of beer on tap and also a bunch of large flat screen tvs throughout, plus the food is really good. I ate there twice last week. :p. I don't think they take reservations but for the Super Bowl things might be different.

Miller's Ale House has a big bar, lots of beer on tap and also a bunch of large flat screen tvs throughout, plus the food is really good. I ate there twice last week. :p. I don't think they take reservations but for the Super Bowl things might be different.

As I said up post, they are selling pre paid tickets on Super Bowl Sunday. I also need to correct myself the $25 includes the all you can eat and non alcoholic drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter