Where & What Areas are Available to eat for Standard Entry Fee?

gayles

DIS Veteran
For your Fee of Food, Snacks , Some Selected Drinks are there only Certain Areas we can eat at . Any Tips are Welcome .

It’s in October .I have The Ticket that says Food & snacks included. Just wondering if Counter Service & you sit Anywhere to eat or do you eat at a Restaurant. I’ve never been & I guess I didn’t ask very Clearly . I’m taking my 2 Teenage Grandsons .

Is it the All-Day Dining?

This convenient dining deal allows you to eat around SeaWorld® at participating restaurant locations as often as once every 90 minutes until the published closing time. Valid locations include:

• Voyager's Smokehouse
  • Expedition Café
  • Captain Pete's Island Hot Dogs
  • Seafire Grill
  • Lakeside Grill
  • Altitude Burger
  • Panini Shore Café
  • Waterway Grill
Adults can redeem 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage & Children (Ages 3-9) can redeem Kids meals once per 90 minutes in the park. Some food and beverage exclusions apply. Not valid for water bottles, souvenir items, or alcoholic beverages. All-Day Dining Deal is non-refundable. Not redeemable for cash. Park admission is required, but not included. All-Day Dining Deal allows you unlimited visits to each participating restaurant once per 90 minutes. The wristband is valid for 1 entrée platter, 1 additional side item and 1 soft beverage or iced tea.

Sorry I was asking about Discovery Cove. I didn’t realize This form was for Sea World too .. Opps ,,,

Oh, that's an easier question then. I wasn't even thinking of Discovery Cove.

Breakfast is included, lunch is included, snacks are included, drinks (including booze & icees) are included. There is a charge for upgrading to premium booze, otherwise anything you care to eat is included and unlimited.

Breakfast/lunch are served at a restaurant in the middle of the park. Seating is all outdoors but covered. I see no reason why you can't bring a meal elsewhere to enjoy, but I have not tried to do so (I did make off with some desserts/drinks from there & they certainly didn't care).

There will be a bit of a line for lunch but it moves quickly since no cash registers. It's normally served cafeteria style - grab a tray & tell them what you want, they hand you the plated food. Last time I went they were renovating the restaurant so you sat at a table & told the runner what you want, and they bring it back. I think it's back to cafeteria style again. I prefer that, we had bad luck with runners ignoring our table. It's also easier to customize sides & such when you go up to get food yourself.

There are several areas to grab snacks/drinks, spread throughout the park. There are bars to sit at, including some hanging bar chairs. You can eat near there, while wandering around, or at the beach chairs throughout the park. You can bring food/drinks anywhere except the waterways & aviary. You can even wade across the shallower part of the lazy river with food/drinks, you just can't float out into the lazy river itself with them.

Because it's all included, the little snack shacks are mostly just walk up and grab what you want, except for booze which you have to ask the bartender for. The sodas/icees are fountain machines so you can just grab a cup whenever - and of course, a warm cookie or pretzel to go with it! They do a good job of keeping things stocked throughout the day. It's all very casual.

A few of the snacks are also prepackaged - peanuts, chips, little rice krispy squares - and you can cram some in a bag & take them with you if you desire.

Have a great time, you won't be disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter