Where would you be?

dfb

Mouseketeer
IMG_1255 (2).JPG

Where would you be if you took this photo?

Wanna Play? Post photos you have of frequented places at WDW and see if we can ID the location. Zoom, crop or frame where it is not too obvious but not too obscured!!!

I apologize if this type thread has been done recently. I didn't see any recent but haven't been on much lately. I had some free time and thought I'd give it a whirl!!

I've seen threads like this in the past and always enjoyed them. I will admit, this one really has me stumped. I'm guessing somewhere in Animal Kingdom. but my wife says no, she thinks its Jungle Cruise.

...and I echo DianeDisney...please join us on Where in the World #21 right here on the Photography thread. We LOVE adding new players; most of us "playing" have been there since 2008 and we've all become very good "Disney friends"...new players always welcome! :lovestruc :tink:

I've seen threads like this in the past and always enjoyed them. I will admit, this one really has me stumped. I'm guessing somewhere in Animal Kingdom. but my wife says no, she thinks its Jungle Cruise.
Looks like Diane got it. Discovery Trading post store Animal Kingdom. Not too far from Pizzfari.

Animal-Kingdom-Discovery-Island-Christmas-Decorations_05.jpg IMG_4680.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter