Where would you live if money was no object?

No amount of money would make me want to live in California or Texas. Also who voted for Baltimore???????

I would probably choose somewhere in Germany but if I had to pick somewhere in the US I would stay where I currently live.

Last edited:

No amount of money would make me want to live in California or Texas. Also who voted for Baltimore???????

I would probably choose somewhere in Germany or Ireland.
Maybe they meant Baltimore County. I like Baltimore County, suburban wonderland.

But I do love Naptown and the joys of the Anne Arundel County suburbs.

remote alaska-but with all the prohibitively expensive items to support such living (mack daddy generators and solar set up, private plane/heated hanger/landing strip....). heck if money is no issue.........a nice set up for the private pilot as well :teeth:

Most places I’d like to move to are cheaper than where I live, we joke that part of our retirement plan is that we always have the option of moving to a lower COL area.

If money was no object, you could have houses all over the planet AND beyond. A home in a volcano lair, a home underwater in a submarine base. A home that's inside any of your moms' houses, because money bought me a shrink machine for downsizing! By the way, those biscuits she made this morning are outstanding, and I can just live off the crumbs.

How is Hawaii not listed? That's where I would like to be. Or even better I'd move to Europe! Spain, Portugal, Germany, or Netherlands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter