• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where would you stay? and mini rant...

Where would you stay?

• Beach Club

Votes: 72 83.7%
  • Old Key West

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Treehouse

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
OKW has villas. Are you thinking of booking two studios or a two bedroom villa? The Treehouse Villas have two bedrooms with one queen bed and a third bedroom with a set of bunk beds. And the queen sleeper sofa and twin sleeper chair in the living room. One of the two bedrooms with queen beds is considered a master with a connecting bathroom. The other uses the smaller, hall bath.

As for BC, is it BCVillas or BC Hotel?

Another vote for Beach Club! Fantastic location. I enjoy being able to walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The boardwalk area is beautiful.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW and really enjoyed it. The villa was huge and has a full kitchen, a big patio, and a washer/dryer. The buses were slightly annoying because they have to travel to five stops before going to the parks. I would only consider staying here if you were to get a two bedroom villa. But I think the Beach Club is a much better choice.

I don't think that I've heard of too many instances of a Disney CM trying to sell a dining plan the way that CM did. You were too nice to that person. I would have hung up sooner than you did. ;)

Vote for Beach Club here, I always loved that 5 minute walk to Epcot's international gate.

And since you mentioned boardwalk, you will be close enough to take a walk on the boardwalk one evening if you want

OKW has villas. Are you thinking of booking two studios or a two bedroom villa? The Treehouse Villas have two bedrooms with one queen bed and a third bedroom with a set of bunk beds. And the queen sleeper sofa and twin sleeper chair in the living room. One of the two bedrooms with queen beds is considered a master with a connecting bathroom. The other uses the smaller, hall bath.

As for BC, is it BCVillas or BC Hotel?

It's BC hotel we couldn't get the villas.

Yeah the layout of the Treehouses is really the reason we're considering them! Lots of space and no one is really cramped. Sadly there's no 2 bedroom villa for out whole stay. =(

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW and really enjoyed it. The villa was huge and has a full kitchen, a big patio, and a washer/dryer. The buses were slightly annoying because they have to travel to five stops before going to the parks. I would only consider staying here if you were to get a two bedroom villa. But I think the Beach Club is a much better choice.

I don't think that I've heard of too many instances of a Disney CM trying to sell a dining plan the way that CM did. You were too nice to that person. I would have hung up sooner than you did. ;)

I'll keep that in mind. Really wanted a villa but the cards just aren't in our favor right now. Beach Club clearly seems to be the favorite so I'll keep trying to make that work as best I can.

Yeah it was very strange. I ended up calling Disney back and speaking to a supervisor about what happened because it made me so uncomfortable. Especially since he basically threatened to cancel the hold unless I made my down payment right then and there. Even after mentioning multiple times to him I had to go back and discuss with the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter