Where would you stay?

ThreeMountains

Mouseketeer
I'll be in Anaheim for work in April and am looking to sneak in a couple solo days at the parks at the end of the trip. I'll be checking out of my work hotel early Sunday morning, then checking in at a new hotel before heading to rope drop (or close to it).

Staying on property would be ideal but out of budget for a solo trip, so I'm looking for recommendations that are cheaper but still walking distance. I walk fast and am in shape, so it doesn't have to be right next to the parks. I'd rather not walk miles to get there, but "cheap" is the priority...

I'll likely be spending Sunday and Monday in the parks, then flying out Tuesday. Any opinions or suggestions based on your experiences are appreciated. Fingers crossed I can make this happen!

I'll be in Anaheim for work in April and am looking to sneak in a couple solo days at the parks at the end of the trip. I'll be checking out of my work hotel early Sunday morning, then checking in at a new hotel before heading to rope drop (or close to it).

Staying on property would be ideal but out of budget for a solo trip, so I'm looking for recommendations that are cheaper but still walking distance. I walk fast and am in shape, so it doesn't have to be right next to the parks. I'd rather not walk miles to get there, but "cheap" is the priority...

I'll likely be spending Sunday and Monday in the parks, then flying out Tuesday. Any opinions or suggestions based on your experiences are appreciated. Fingers crossed I can make this happen!
Take a look at BW Stovall's on Katella. Might be a less expensive option, but still pretty close.

I haven't heard many people on the boards recommend the Hampton Inns and Suites on Katella at all. Not sure why they call it the Convention center as I associate that more with the hotels on Harbor south of the parks. We stayed here mid December and preferred it to our usual Homewood Suites on Harbor. It was a little less expensive, and it is newer.
Also, we walked to the Toy Story parking lot next door, and took the shuttle for free to the parks.
https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/an...ion-center/?cid=&WT.mc_id=&dclid=&gclid=&AWC=

Candy Cane Inn on Harbor has just opened after an extensive renovation. It's close, convenient and reasonably priced. Plus, you get free breakfast and free parking and free shuttle if you need it (particularly useful at the end of the day.)

If cheap is your most important criteria, there’s this place. You said you were solo.

https://www.bposhtels.com/anaheim/

It’s also close to several ART stops. I stayed there and took the 4 Harbor line to Stanford Inn several times. But for on demand rides my pickup point was always in front of the Doubletree.

Is the price for renting points for VGC still out of the budget? There might be some already booked reservations for sale out there. You never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter