• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where'd FP selections go??

tportugal

Earning My Ears
So, I go to make FP selections early this a.m., and when prompted to choose, there are a number of attractions that are not actually listed to choose from. Does that mean they are already filled?
:)
Trina

So, I go to make FP selections early this a.m., and when prompted to choose, there are a number of attractions that are not actually listed to choose from. Does that mean they are already filled?
:)
Trina

It may be a glitch. If the attraction was full it would still appear but be grayed out with "stand-by available".

Are you at 60 days? Are you looking for parades or fireworks.....they usually get added much closer to the actual dates.

Are you at 60 days? Are you looking for parades or fireworks.....they usually get added much closer to the actual dates.

Yup, 60 days today!
And yes, I'm looking for the fireworks and parades.... but I didn't know that they get added closer to the dates! That would answer my question! :)

Thank you so much!!
Trina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter