Where's Ariel?

Beaker74

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where if they're planning on relocating Ariel (in mermaid form) after closing Ariel's Grotto? Thanks in advance!

She'll be meeting in Adventureland, but not until May 9

As Joanna said, she will be meeting in Adventureland starting in May along with Prince Eric; however, it will be human Ariel. There are rumors that mermaid Ariel will return once her new ride is complete; however, until then you probably won't see her in the states unless something changes :(

I will miss mermaid Ariel but it will be cool for people to be able to meet human Ariel who aren't eating at Akershus.

Under the sea, of course. After all, life is better, down where it's wetter. Take it from me!

Love it!!!

Im really sad about not meeting Ariel with fins! I remember when they 1st started talking of Ariel and her new Attraction I read that she could be moved to HS?!?!?!

Love it!!!

Im really sad about not meeting Ariel with fins! I remember when they 1st started talking of Ariel and her new Attraction I read that she could be moved to HS?!?!?!

I think there were rumors of a move of her meet and greet with fins to somewhere around Voyage of the Little Mermaid, but that's most likely not going to happen.

You can however see her in her fin in the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter