Where's my reply?

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I posted a reply on another thread. On main page of that forum the thread shows that I replied. But when I click on the thread my reply isn't showing.

:confused3

I’m having the same issue. Thought it was my internet just not loading things at first.

I’m having the same issue. Thought it was my internet just not loading things at first.
Same thing happened before. I don't understand tech-y stuff, but I think I remember it had to do with some coding that got garbled.

Hopefully Corey or someone else can get to it quick and fix it.

In doing some looking around it's all posts that have 2, 3 or 4 as the final digit AND have a even numbered digit in the tens column. 22, 23, 24, 42, 43, 44, etc are missing, but NOT 12, 13, 14, 32, 33, 34, etc.

I’m only seeing the 1st post of threads that I know have a full page or more.

Missing 2nd 3rd 4th posts on each page on DCL thread. So my trip report doesn't have posts 2,3,4 22,23,24, 42,43,44, etc.

Same.. I replied to a thread I thought didn't have any replies. Turns out they had several and I couldn't see my own either. Now I can't go back and edit my beating a dead horse... Whoops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter