• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where's my WISH board!!!???

house_of_princesses

<font color=FF66FF>Has a multitude of DIS friends
Went to check in, and I can't find it!:eek: Did it move? Is it down for repair? Did everyone else lose so much they did away with this great forum and not tell me? Am I still sleeping? Help!!

I just came on and it wasn't there either. I am going back out and try this thing again. Hope it is there this time.

<b>The WISH Board was growing so quickly that it is now a 'stand alone board' :) Alex is working on getting it on the main page and should have this fixed soon. Until then, you can reach the WISH Board by using the drop down menu at the bottom of the page. You can also add it to your favorites/bookmarks. :)</b>

For a moment there I thought you all moved the party and didn't want me to know! ;) As Wovenwonder said, can't get rid of us that easily! (Although sometimes I wish it were easier to lose some of me! Just not all of me!):D

I'm not sure why, but if you click on DIS Meets it brings up the W.I.S.H boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter