Where's Rino and the news?

Great question. I assume he works another full-time job And may just not have the time anymore.

I seem to recall Rino made a passing comment on another one of the shows (Off the Rails, I think?). It was a simple throwaway comment, something to the effect of "... reporting the weekly Disney news, back when I used to do that..." I just assumed they had discontinued that segment for whatever reason. Maybe he asked to be relieved of that duty -- it seemed like quite a bit of work to put together.

Ryno was doing the news segment as a way to help fill out the DIS Unplugged channel with more videos after we split so many shows off onto their own channels. It served a purpose at the time because a lot of news was happening after Tuesday's recordings. However, we ended the news because 1) Deni was supposed to start recording Saturday Snacks for DIS Unplugged bumping the news out of Saturday, but the holidays and other issues have delayed that happening and 2) Pete was having trouble finding news stories he wanted to cover on Tuesday's because he didn't want to overlap stories Ryno already shared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter