Where's Walmart?

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
We will be arriving at DW on Dec.18th and was planning on stopping at a store to buy the "necessities" for the week and have noticed lots of you talking about Walmart and Publix -I have no idea where these are and hoped someone could help me please!!We will be driving in from the Tampa area and will be staying at the AMO resort(not sure if this matters).Anyone?
Thanks in advance!
Kim

From staying at All-Star Movies, you will want to get on I-4 towards 192, get on 192 East towards Kissimmee and it will be about 4-5 miles on the right. Or Publix is about 2-3 miles on the left at the intersecion of 192 and SR 535.

or, theres another walmart that is much less crowded (less tourists), by getting on I-4 towards Orlando, then exiting on SR 528 towards Cape Canaveral, going about 3 miles, exiting on John Young Parkway north, then go about a mile and Wal mart is in a huge shopping ctr on the right. At this wal mart there is more room and also the tax is less.

Thanks for the directions- that's a big help!Last year we started our trip in Tampa so we had everything we needed when we arrived in WDW.This year we are doing the opposite-first WDW then Tampa(Bradenton) so I had no idea where any shops were!Thanks again for the help!

Wal-Mart Supercenter
4444 W. Vine (192)
Kissimmee
(407) 846-6611

Next to Medieval Times, open 24 hours

Pharmacy, Tire & Lube, Photo Center, Vision Center, McDonald's, Portrait Studio

They have lots of Disney clothing and souvenirs. It has a complete grocery store, beach/pool items, cameras and film, and all the usual Wal-Mart items.

List of all stores
http://www.wdwig.com/grocery.htm

Just be warned it's a HUGE Super Walmart, and the lines there were almost as bad as at the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter