Which 2 nighttime shows?

leslie826

Mouseketeer
With only 2 nights, I can’t decide which to choose. WOC will be down. We’ve been to WDW 4 times and still have never seen Fantasmic. Which 2 would you choose? Fantasmic, Paint the Night or Together Forever?

With only 2 nights, I can’t decide which to choose. WOC will be down. We’ve been to WDW 4 times and still have never seen Fantasmic. Which 2 would you choose? Fantasmic, Paint the Night or Together Forever?
Put PTN as #1.

Then decide on F! or TF for #2. I have not seen TF yet but would probably opt for F! in your situation because DL fireworks are so susceptible to being cancelled due to winds aloft.

:wizard:

Definitely do PTN one night. Then do F! (get a Dining Package for this, if possible, for the best viewing). If you do the first show with a dining package, you'll be invited to stay in your viewing area for the fireworks right after F!. The digital projections will be shown on the water screens and the music will be piped in. If you want to watch TF from Main Street or the castle, then do the second show of F!. It will be easier for you to get a good viewing spot with a dining package FP. It might take you a bit longer to get over to NOS from Main Street or the Hub after fireworks, but stick with it. Unless fireworks get cancelled, there is no reason why you couldn't see all three shows in two nights.

There was a time when I would have said Fantasmic! hands down, but I did not care for the new version, and would now say the WDW version is better. I would not miss Paint the Night, and I would try to do Together Forever, which is best from the Main Street area. It is definitely possible to do all three in two nights though, either by watching TF from the F! area, or doing the later show of F! after the fireworks. It is also kinda possible to make it from PTN to TF in time to watch from the back of Main Street, but it's a gamble (and you need Hoppers for that). That's a race for sure!

One thing I do recommend is that you try to do TF on your first day because it could be cancelled due to wind. Then if you want, you could try again on the next night. Anyway, all the shows are great so you can't really go wrong.

I would vote for Together Forever fireworks and Fantasmic! as my first and second choices, with PtN as the third option. I would watch fireworks from Main Street and either do a dining package (HB is the least expensive option) or get a FP for the second showing of F!. Fireworks can be viewed from other locations, but I think MS has the most immersive experience (along with a few special effects not presented elsewhere). After fireworks ends, head over to the F! viewing area. You probably won't get a prime viewing spot, but if you have a dining package or FP, you'll at least be guaranteed a viewing spot.

For PtN, with the fairly long parade route, it seems like it should be possible to find a viewing spot without a huge wait. It's a cute parade, but I would not spend a long time waiting for it. If you like Pixar, then it's definitely worth seeing PtN (it feels kind of Pixar-heavy to me with so it works well for Pixar Fest in that way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter