Which actors can you not stand?

Agree with Brad Pitt. I have no idea how he became so popular.

Agree with celebrities who are mopey and never smile -- the Olsen twins come to mind. Oh, and that would include Kristen Stewart. What do they have to be so unhappy about?

I'll add: Miley Cirus, Jennifer Lopez, Jim Carey, the Kardasians, Seth Rogan, Steve Carroll

Overrated/generally get on my nerves:
Nicholas Cage
early Kevin Costner
Later Mel Gibson (Braveheart and later)
Russell Crowe (overrated, not annoying)
Al Pacino
Colin Ferrell
later Tom Cruise

I know I separate a lot into later/early, but a lot of actors I like at different times of their careers. Some I never like. I sure enjoyed Tom Cruise in Risky Business, other early roles, etc, but once he got so full of himself/scientology, derided Brooke Shields, not any more

Travolta if he's trying to play things serious. If he's in a movie where he gets to chew all the scenery, it's glorious. The movie might still be bad, mind you, but you'll remember Travolta.

Others:
Halle Berry
Lucy Liu
Sylvester Stallone
Robin Williams

Matthew McConaughey, but only when playing himself in Lincoln commercials.

I would rather be tased in the eyeballs rather then watch one of those commercials.
but he is not playing himself in those commercials, he was chosen specifically for that brand of vehicle....that no one else could full fill, those commercials will be studied in film class and advertising class for years to come And the last commercial, how the series ends is a homage to the film industry and lost of innocence's or is it?

but he is not playing himself in those commercials, he was chosen specifically for that brand of vehicle....that no one else could full fill, those commercials will be studied in film class and advertising class for years to come And the last commercial, how the series ends is a homage to the film industry and lost of innocence's or is it?
I guess I will never know because I will either never watch them or be tased in the eyeballs and go blind. Those commercials have destroyed any desire I ever had to own a Lincoln.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter