Which All Stars resort?

Disney Mom 7272

Mouseketeer
My family has decided to arrive at Disney a day earlier than what we originally planned so I was going to try to find a cheap room just for the one night. If you had to choose an All Stars resort which would you choose and why? I have never stayed at any of them before. Pop and AOA standard are not available! Thanks for your help!!

I would try for All Star Movies first then All Star Music as I think they have better theming than Sports. Just my opinion. But for just one night I wouldn't be that particular about it. All of the All Star rooms are pretty much the same with the exception of the family suites. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It would be sports for me.
1. It's normally the cheapest of the 3.
2. Smallest of the 3 which means shorter walks to/from Buses.
3. First resort to get picked up/dropped off.

It would be sports for me.
1. It's normally the cheapest of the 3.
2. Smallest of the 3 which means shorter walks to/from Buses.
3. First resort to get picked up/dropped off.

I agree, for one night this is your best bet. When are you going? If you're going when sport teams might go then you may consider Movies.

Definitely Sports! The first to pick up and drop off with the bus service. Smaller resort, nice pool and food court. Our family's go to if we stay at a value resort.

We've always stayed at sports for our whole trip and find it best for buses. The other resorts are in easy walking distance if you want to check out the theming.

Definitely Sports! The first to pick up and drop off with the bus service. Smaller resort, nice pool and food court. Our family's go to if we stay at a value resort.

Glad to hear. We are also looking at staying at Sports in 2019 just because we want good $$ so that we can extend the trip a bit. We usually have shied away from the all stars in the past... but again... wanting to extend our trip and save some money.

Glad to hear. We are also looking at staying at Sports in 2019 just because we want good $$ so that we can extend the trip a bit. We usually have shied away from the all stars in the past... but again... wanting to extend our trip and save some money.
If you are going to spend 90% of your time in the parks the resort really does not matter. You are basically just staying there long enough to sleep! We have stayed at Deluxe, Moderates and Values. There is something about all of them that we like. The bottom line is you are at Disney....ALL of them are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter