Which American accent do you have?

Northeastern
full_230021243.jpg

This could either mean an r-less NYC or Providence accent or one from Jersey which doesn't sound the same. Just because you got this result doesn't mean you don`t pronounce R's.(People in Jersey don`t call their state "Joisey" in real life)

Hah dead on.

I'm british, but:

My Results:

Northeastern This could either mean an r-less NYC or Providence accent or one from Jersey which doesn't sound the same. Just because you got this result doesn't mean you don`t pronounce R's.(People in Jersey don`t call their state "Joisey" in real life)

Northeastern. I'm from North Jersey, so it makes sense. I live in central, and you can hear the difference between me and my peers.

Western

Western is kind of neutral, but not quite since it`s still possible to tell where you`re from. So you might not actually be from the West (but you probably are). If you really want to sound "neutral," learn how to say "stock" and "stalk" differently.

Yay, I always imagine myself from California.

it said i'm neutral

which is pretty true but i talk fast and sometimes i get a little bit of the rhode islander "r" thing in there
but only when i'm really not thinking about it

My result: Western is kind of neutral, but not quite since it`s still possible to tell where you`re from. So you might not actually be from the West (but you probably are). If you really want to sound "neutral," learn how to say "stock" and "stalk" differently.

Western

Western is kind of neutral, but not quite since it`s still possible to tell where you`re from. So you might not actually be from the West (but you probably are). If you really want to sound "neutral," learn how to say "stock" and "stalk" differently.

I'm not Western lol. xD I've lived in FL my whole life, so I guess it's sort of right with the almost neutral thing.

My Results:

Northern You have a Northern accent. That could either be the Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland/Buffalo accent (easily recognizable) or the Western New England accent that news networks go for.

I AM A NEW YORKER SO I OF COURSE GOT THE NORTHERN ACCENT

Western

full_240673695.jpg

Dead on, I live in Utah. I sometimes catch my self saying crick instead of creek and when I say mountain I don't pronounce the "t". It's so strange how each region in the US pretty much has there own accent.

Neutral. I'm from the south.

It's interesting that nobody has gotten a southern accent yet.

Hmm, where's Shelby? ;)

Northern
full_537664926.jpg

You have a Northern accent. That could either be the Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland/Buffalo accent (easily recognizable) or the Western New England accent that news networks go for.

It said I have a Western accent, but this is the first quiz I've taken like this that's given me that response. I always get told I have a very strong Northern New England accent.

I felt so dumb saying all of those words otu loud trying to see if I said one word differently than another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter