Which are good bars that also serve food? (parks, hotels, or Disney Springs)

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
My husband and I are leaving Saturday for Disney. I never could snag any of the restaurants that I wanted so we are just winging it. We are ok with quick service meals or sitting at a bar, having a glass of wine and ordering an appetizer. Does anyone have any favorites that are walk up? I appreciate all input..

Number one pick would be Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom. Amazing food and drinks. You MUST get the churros. Even if you don't typically love churros, these are amazing. Much of the food is from Tiffins so you get signature dining food without an ADR.

I agree with PP - Nomad Lounge is amazing. We also walked up to Citricos in GF in the beginning of October and the food and drinks there are spectacular - they have a lounge (walk-up) and a dining room.

I think Banana Cabana at Caribbean Beach has pretty good bar food and so does Rix at Coronado. City Works at Disney Springs is kind of TGIFish bar food, but we enjoy it. You can reserve that on Open Table along with several mother Disney springs restaurants.

Completely agree with the others on Nomad's Lounge. Some others I'd consider...

Topolinos - They have amazing food and drinks and a pretty large lounge area that doesn't seem to get a lot of fan fare and we've never seen it crowded.

Geyser Point - Great outdoor area for drinks and food on Bay Lake. They have a bar that is walk up and you can join a walk=up list via the app as well

Disney Springs- Wine Bar George, Homecoming, and Jock Lindsey's all have lounges that are you can walk up to and enjoy some delicious food and drinks

Swan and Dolphin - Il Mulino, Shula's and Blue Zoo all have nice lounges that serve great food and drink. Blue Zoo even has a rare happy hour.

@kastoney hit a couple i was going to suggest, Geyser Point and the restaurant/bars at SwanDolphin you might check them out, most of the restaurants are on OpenTable except Kimono's which is pretty easy to get into but you can call for reservations. S/D dining info

Nomad Lounge
Jock Lindsey's - get the charcuterie pretzel
Baseline Taphouse - get the charcuterie and giant pretzel
Abracadabar - get the Abra fries

This is my kind of thread! One of our favorite Disney activities is bar/lounge hopping & snacking.

For Disney Springs, Wine Bar George is our very favorite. Check out the Burrata, Saganaki, and Mac & Cheese bites (can you tell I like cheese?). We also love Jock Lindsey's, the outside bar at the Boathouse, City Works, and the Raglan Road bar (the Drunk Mussels - omg).

For Resorts, we love Geyser Point (BBQ brisket dip is *chefs kiss*), Enchanted Rose, Three Bridges, Abracadabar, Crockett's Tavern (shoutout to the blackberry colada), and Victoria Falls. Used to love the Wave Lounge, haven't been back since it changed.

For Parks, highly recommend Nomad Lounge (bread service), Rose & Crown, Baseline Taphouse, La Cava del Tequila (avocado margarita is a MUST every trip).

Last edited:
Number one pick would be Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom. Amazing food and drinks. You MUST get the churros. Even if you don't typically love churros, these are amazing. Much of the food is from Tiffins so you get signature dining food without an ADR.
Exactly this! This is a must do for us every trip. Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge, and at Disney Springs we like Wine Bar George, Dockside Bar, and City Works.

Another vote for Port Orleans Riverside Bar. Good drinks,good service, yummy food off the menus or the Big food court. Seats aplenty with tables ( fireplace as well, lol) and of course the resort itself is so nice for a hang out walk around, adult visit. Perhaps even a carriage ride?
have fun exploring!!!

We are staying at PO French Quarter so we will definitely try the Riverside Bar since it’s close. 😊

ENJDisneyFan, don’t you have to have a reservation for WBG? If not, I would love to try that one. 😊

Yes!!! I have never had anything bad At Nomad Lounge.

the yucca fries are very good.

Jenn’s tatoo and watermelon margarita are my top picks.

the churros are not typical “park” churros. They are light, fluffy, crispy and served with tasty dipping sauces.

the Enchanted Rose at GF is good also.

Wow, I appreciate all the feedback. My husband and I look forward to trying some of these places. We haven’t been in 12 years due to my husbands health issues. We plan to have a great time. Thanks everyone, ❤
If you can get over to the Rivierra, they have a Riviera spiked iced tea that is really good (it is not really tea…lol).
also, the small charcuterie board in the QS is really enough for two. They also have a cheese board. $7/$8 each and if the dining plan comes back, I think they are a snack credit but I could be wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter